Lava has launched budget android smartphone IRIS 406Q in India. The company claims that it has used the IML (in-mould labelling) for the back cover which makes it scratch-resistant. IRIS 406Q comes in black and white colours. IRIS 406Q has been priced at Rs.6999.
“At Lava, we are committed to constantly strive to innovate and develop great value for our consumers. In line with this commitment, we have introduced Iris 406Q, an extremely powerful device with best features in its category. The Iris 406Q is designed to enable consumers enjoy an incredibly smooth experience on the go,” said Hari Om Rai, Chairman & Managing Director, Lava International.
Below are the key features of Lava IRIS 406Q :-
- Android v4.3 Jelly Bean
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- 5 MP Primary Camera with Flash
- Dual Standby SIM (3G + 2G)
- Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor with Adreno 302 Graphics Unit
- 4-inch IPS Display
- 1700 mAh Batterywith in-built Battery Guru
- 1080p Full HD Video Playback
- 1 GB RAM + 4 GB ROM
- 0.3 MP Secondary Camera