Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo (Also known as the ‘budget’ variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3) was launched in India alongside the Galaxy Grand Neo in February and was released in the Indian market in March.
However, Samsung has officially slashed the price of its Galaxy Note 3 Neo from Rs. 38,990/- to Rs. 33,990/-
- 5.5-inch display with 720×1280 pixels
- Hexa Core (1.7 GHz A15 Dual Core + 1.3 GHz A7 Quad Core) Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 8 MP Primary Camera and 2 MP Secondary Camera
- 16GB inbuilt storage and Expandable Storage Capacity of 64 GB
- 3100mAh battery
So, If you are planning to buy a new smartphone, you may consider Note 3 Neo.